he terms and conditions stated above should be eliminated as soon as possible so that there could be better harmony and environment can be created. We would do like to have some suggestions for AJK TEVTA which are as under:
- From Bhimber to Neelum all the Private Computer Training Centres should be given the quality and same syllabus.
- For capacity building of Government employees, Government should higher the services of Private Computer Training Centres.
- AJK TEVTA should issue the loans for those who want to establish Private Computer Institutes to progress the to technical education in Azad Kashmir.
- Seminars/Workshops held on the Government level should also give representation to the Private Computer Training Centres Association.
- We assure our cooperation to AJK TEVTA from the platform of the AJK PCTIA